-
May 26th, 2002, 01:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey there
we are currently looking for a male/female bassist about 17/18+ who has some experince but doesnt need to be too technical (yet)
this is NOT gonna be emo. its more fast skate punk kinda thing/hardcore
influences - lagwagon, strung-out, good riddance, craigs brother, bigwig, ataris etc etc
we have some songs down but our bassist cant practice anymore due to work.
any offers please post here
cheers!
-
May 26th, 2002, 01:37 PM
#2
Inactive Member
everyone seems to have trouble getting bass players. are we a dieing breed? once upon a time everyone played bass, it was always singers and drumers needed. how the times change.
-
May 26th, 2002, 04:10 PM
#3
Inactive Member
yer,thats coz u dont have to actually be able to sing to be a singer in this day and age.lol
i should know
eek [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
May 26th, 2002, 05:13 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I might be interested, I have been playing bass for about 2 years, I'm 17 and I live in Cleethorpes (and i like nights in by the fire)
I'm into the same kinda punk stuff you listed.
add me to your msn/ e-mail me.
[email protected]
-
May 26th, 2002, 06:39 PM
#5
Inactive Member
oh i wish i had a bass, sounds like the perfect band.
what happened with pete?
-
May 26th, 2002, 09:03 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Pete is busy with The Matrix club
-
May 30th, 2002, 04:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
ok then, it seems i have no need to advertise anymore at the moment.
thanks renegade for offering and i will get back in touch if things dont work with this bassist.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks